- General medicine and surgery
- Wide range of avian services
- Preventative health care for puppies and kittens and adult pets
- Health checks
- Australian Veterinary Association accredited Microchip Centre
- Radiography and surgical services
- Laboratory services on site
- Behaviour consultations
- Professional advice on choosing the right heartworm prevention, flea and tick control, intestinal worming, skin care and nutrition
- Senior pet health programmes and advice
- Small mammals, exotic & unusual pets catered for
Service FeesVeterinary service fees are discussed in full before treatment of any illness or injury is commenced.
We endeavour to provide the best available care and service for all our valued clients however we understand that families have budgets and we will always try, where possible, to offer an alternative to suit you.
To maintain our reasonable fee structure, we are unable to offer account facilities. All services are provided on the basis that they will be paid for in full at the time of service or when your pet is discharged from hospital.
Payment for goods or services can be made by cash, Eftpos, Visa and Mastercard.